When life gets hectic, taking a break and finding time for yourself can be the best way to de-stress and reconnect with your loved ones. Vacationing is essential for giving yourself a chance to make lasting memories that you can look back on for years to come. Luxury vacation rentals in Oregon are the perfect place to get away and create a lifetime of memories with your loved ones. With stunning coastlines, majestic mountains, and lush forests, Oregon offers an unparalleled atmosphere where you can relax, recharge, and experience the beauty of nature.
Luxury Vacation Rentals in Oregon
Here are 15 unforgettable luxury vacation rentals in Oregon:
- The Capitol Hill Mansion – Situated in the heart of Portland and just minutes away from downtown, this exquisite mansion offers a luxurious stay with stunning views and opulent amenities. Enjoy a dip in the heated pool or take in breathtaking city skyline views on the rooftop terrace.
- Cliffside Estate – Perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this luxurious beach house offers an unforgettable stay in Oregon’s rugged coast. Whether you want to soak up some sun on the expansive decks or take in dramatic coastal views, there’s something special around every corner.
- Wildwood Cottage – Nestled among the lush forests of Southern Oregon, this quaint cottage is an idyllic spot for a peaceful getaway. Relax in the hot tub or cozy up by the stone fireplace and make lasting memories with your family.
- Willamette Valley Retreat – This secluded retreat offers you a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and reconnect with nature. With a private lake, hiking trails, and tranquil gardens, you’ll have all the tranquility you need to make lasting memories.
- The Dunes House – Relax in luxury surrounded by miles of sandy beaches at this exquisite beach house. Enjoy an evening spent gazing at the stars, explore the shoreline’s hidden treasures, or soak up some sun on a private balcony.
- Mount Bachelor Chalet – From your perch atop one of Oregon’s tallest mountains, you can take in stunning panoramic views of Central Oregon. With a private hot tub, outdoor fireplace, and ski-in/ski-out access, you can make memories that will last a lifetime.
- The Pines Estate – This elegant estate is surrounded by towering pines in the heart of Oregon’s wine country. Enjoy a glass of local pinot on the outdoor patio and take in views of rolling hills and lush vineyards.
- Cascade Lodge – Nestled at the foot of Mount Hood, this stately lodge offers magnificent views of Oregon’s highest peak from its wraparound deck. With a private sauna, hot tub, and firepit, you can make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Crooked River Ranch House – Spend your days kayaking, fishing, and camping on the banks of the Deschutes River at this picturesque ranch house. Enjoy peaceful evenings spent star-gazing or lounging by a bonfire as you make unforgettable memories with your family.
- Grandview Retreat – This luxurious retreat offers a tranquil escape in Central Oregon’s rugged high desert. With panoramic views of the surrounding peaks, you can make memories that will last a lifetime from this secluded spot.
- The Lodge at Cascade Lake – Spend your days fishing, swimming, and canoeing at this peaceful lakeside lodge. With a private dock, hot tub, and fire pit, you can make lasting memories in a stunning natural setting.
- Eagle Point Cabin – Enjoy the tranquil beauty of Southeast Oregon’s high desert from this cozy cabin. With spectacular views of the rugged landscape and Mount McLoughlin, you can make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Rosewood Manor – Located in the heart of Oregon’s wine country, this exquisite estate offers breathtaking views of lush rolling hills and vineyards. Enjoy a luxurious stay surrounded by tranquil gardens and make memories that will last a lifetime.
8 Unique Activities Only Found in Oregon:
- Crater Lake National Park – Located in Southern Oregon, this national park offers breathtaking views of the deep blue lake and its surrounding caldera. Take a hike on one of the many trails or embark on an unforgettable boat tour around the lake’s perimeter.
- Painted Hills – These unique rock formations in Central Oregon are formed from layers of sediment that were exposed and eroded over time. Take a scenic drive along the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument to marvel at the breathtaking views of these colorful hills.
- Multnomah Falls – This spectacular waterfall cascades 620 feet over basalt cliffs in the Columbia River Gorge. Take a hike up to Benson Bridge to get the best views of this iconic natural wonder.
- Hell’s Canyon – At 8,000 feet deep, this canyon is one of the deepest in North America. Nearby rivers offer world-class fishing, while hiking trails provide spectacular views of the surrounding landscape.
- Oregon Coast – Spanning 363 miles, this stunning coastline is home to picturesque towns, towering sand dunes, and some of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S. Take a drive along Highway 101 or grab your surfboard and hit the waves!
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse – Climb the 93-foot tower of this historic lighthouse to take in breathtaking views of the rugged Oregon Coast. Learn about local history at the interpretive center or take a guided tour of this beautiful landmark.
- Mount Hood – This towering peak is Oregon’s highest at 11,249 feet above sea level. Take a scenic drive along the Mount Hood Scenic Byway or hike one of the many trails to take in the breathtaking views.
- Crater Lake Trolley Tour – Hop on board this vintage trolley for an unforgettable tour of Oregon’s only national park. Travel through the beautiful landscape and learn about the history and geology of the area as you make memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or just some time to reconnect with nature and yourself, luxury vacation rentals in Oregon offer something special around every corner. Make lasting memories on your next Oregon escape that you can cherish forever.